Preparing, sending and managing contracts for events and bookings has never been easier thanks to the launch of Priava’s DocuSign integration. DocuSign is the leading provider of e-signature technology, so by using this integration, Priava users can move further away from manual, paper-based agreement processes and shift even closer to running their businesses entirely online.
Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
What Information Can You Sync?
The Priava/DocuSign integration is native and bidirectional and the following data is updated in real-time:
- When an electronic document is sent, delivered, signed, declined, completed or auto responded via DocuSign, the DocuSign Status will be updated in Priava under the Communication and Files Tabs.
- When an electronic document is signed by the client in DocuSign, the newly signed document will be uploaded to files automatically.
Summary of Triggers & Actions
Below is a summary of how this integration works:
|A user ticks the "Send via DocuSign" checkbox.
|A document is sent via email to the client to sign.
|An electronic document is signed by the client in DocuSign.
|The new signed document will be uploaded to Files in Priava.
What Subscriptions Do You Need?
To achieve integration between Priava and DocuSign, you will need:
- An active Priava subscription including the API module – we also recommend that you purchase the Sandbox module for testing purposes.
- A valid and active DocuSign subscription with API access enabled.
- A valid and active DocuSign Developer Account.
How Much Does It Cost?
Contact your Account Manager for further information and pricing.
Configuration Prerequisite Checklist
Below is an outline of all of the steps that must be taken prior to configuring the integration:
Steps to be taken in DocuSign:
- Create a DocuSign Developer Account
Below is an outline of the process that you need to follow to configure and test this integration:
- You will need to create a Connected App in your DocuSign Developer Account
- Once you have created the Connected App, you will then need to configure the integration in Priava Admin using your Developer Account credentials - this is to allow you to test the integration
- Once you have tested the integration, you can submit your Connected App for review in DocuSign
- Provided your Connected App is approved in Docusign, you can promote it to Production in Docusign - this process is referred to as "Go-Live"
- Once you have completed the "Go-Live" process in DocuSign, you will need to update the DocuSign Account ID and Account's Base URl in Priava Admin to reflect the change from Developer to Production Account
The following articles include the step-by-step instructions to test and configure your integration: