Priava's ASIMUT integration allows you to configure a real-time, bidirectional sync between Priava and ASIMUT. Once configured, the integration will sync basic event and venue booking data between both systems meaning that your ASIMUT users can view basic details about Priava bookings and cancel or delete venue bookings as required.
Only system administrators can configure Integrations. If you are not an administrator, please consult a member of your team that is an administrator to increase the level of access you have been granted.
What Information Can You Sync?
The Priava/ASIMUT integration is a bidirectional integration syncing the following data:
- When an event is created or updated within Priava that includes a venue booking, an event with basic details (event name, start and end date, booking status, event type, venue/ location, coordinator) will be created in ASIMUT. Once the event has been synced, any changes made within Priava will be updated in ASIMUT.
- When a Venue booking is added to or updated within an event booking in Priava, an event is created/ updated with basic details (event name, start and end date, booking status, event type, venue/ location, coordinator) in ASIMUT
- When an event is deleted in ASIMUT, if it is linked to a Priava event including a relevant venue booking, the Priava venue booking status will be updated based on the default status specified for deleted bookings when configuring the ASIMUT integration
Summary of Triggers & Actions
Below is a summary of how information is synced between the two systems:
|An Event is created in Priava with basic event details and includes a venue booking
|An event is created in ASIMUT with basic event & venue booking details
|A Venue Booking is created/updated with basic details
|An event is created/updated in ASIMUT with basic event & venue Booking details
|Event Details are added/updated within an Event using the name “Schedules”
|The description is updated in ASIMUT for the respective Venue Booking
|An event is deleted in ASIMUT
|An event is deleted in ASIMUT Venue booking status is updated in Priava based on the default status specified for deleted bookings when configuring the ASIMUT integration
Use Case Scenario
Here is a practical use case scenario for the ASIMUT Integration:
A college of music requires Booking Staff to create and manage event bookings in Priava. In addition, Professors & Students who do not have access to Priava need to view all venue bookings and have the ability to cancel/delete bookings in ASIMUT as required.
What Subscriptions Do You Need?
To achieve integration between Priava and NetSuite, you will need:
- An active Priava subscription including the API module.
- A valid and active ASIMUT subscription with API access enabled.
How Much Does It Cost?
Contact your Account Manager for further information and pricing.
Configuration Prerequisite Checklist
Contact Priava Support Team:
Please email our Support Team to provide the following details:
- Provide a list of ASIMUT usernames and respective Priava coordinators' emails
- ASIMUT Participant Email mapped to Event Coordinator email
- Priava event coordinators should be already set up in ASIMUT as participants.
Note that each Priava event coordinator is manually mapped to an ASIMUT participant in the Priava backend due to a limitation in ASIMUT API. If you want to add a new coordinator to the list in the future, you must contact Priava Support for more details
- If an unmapped coordinator is selected as the event coordinator for an event,
- Priava would sync the event to ASIMUT (Participant isn’t mandatory in ASIMUT)
- An error is displayed in the Priava error log.
- Provide a list of Priava event types that you would like to sync to ASIMUT along with the respective ASIMUT category for each event type.
- ASIMUT Category mapped to Priava Event type
- Only the event bookings in the requested event types will be synced to ASIMUT and the ASIMUT category will be set based on the mapping.
Please note that Category- event type mapping is manually done in Priava backend due to a limitation in ASIMUT API. If you want to add a new category to the list in the future, you must contact Priava Support for more details
- Provide a list of Priava venues with the respective ASIMUT location name and ID for each venue.
- ASIMUT Location mapped to Priava Venue
Please note that Venue - Location mapping is manually done in the Priava backend (due to a limitation in ASIMUT API). If you add a new venue in Priava in the future, it should be mapped to an ASIMUT location. Please contact Priava Support for more details
- ASIMUT Location mapped to Priava Venue
Once you have completed the steps outlined in the checklist above, follow the step-by-step instructions to configure your integration: